Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Kern River Fly Fishing Home Page
Home Help Search Login Register   
Oct 24th, 2014, 8:23am

Visit Kern River Fly Fishing School
California snowpack report Flow reports for Upper and Lower Kern Visit the online fly shop Prepare photos for posting Purchase California fishing license Southern Sierra Fly Fishing Club
Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor Facebook
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Birthday Troutinator! (Read 1027 times)
fish-n-gal
Silver Member

Too many hobbies!!  

Happy Birthday Troutinator!
Apr 28th, 2013, 1:07pm

That's right today is hubby's big 50!!  Last night a huge gang of friends and coworkers descended on the house for a major celebration!  There was hot tubbin and horseback riding and bonfires, music, food, and drinks and great company!  GaryP and Amy joined us for a few hours of the party too - was a great time!

So here are a few pictures of the festivities!

Couldn't have Troutinator's birthday without an outdoorsy theme!  We managed to get a fisherman's cake.  

He loved it!!

This photo does not do justice to the amount of gifts that his friends showered on him!  Bottles of wine, alcohol, and many gift cards were given in addition to what you see here!

Overall it was a great time, started at six and we were still entertaining guests until well after midnight!!

People say that families who sit down to dinner have kids more apt to talk about their lives. We're doubly blessed to have one that out-fishes us and then brags about it to us and her friends!!
Email View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Richard_Cullip
Diamond Member

Re: Happy Birthday Troutinator!
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2013, 2:26pm

Happy Birthday Scott. Looks like you celebrated it in style.

Life is good. Eternal Life is better!

Richard
Email View Profile   IP Logged
TrouTuorT
Platinum Member

TroutuorT...

Reply #2 - Apr 30th, 2013, 8:09am

Happy Birthday Scott.
Big 50!
Great day, great family and friends to share with...nothing better.
Any new rods?  Wink
Enjoy...

John, TroutuorT

SAN JUAN RIVER, NM
How Great Thou Art
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
troutinator
Diamond Member

Reply #3 - May 1st, 2013, 5:07am

Naw, I didn't get any new rods.  However, from friends I did receive a rod holder for my float tube, an $80 gift card to Fisherman's Warehouse, $20 gift card to Herb Bauer's Sporting Goods (where I pick up most of my fly tying material), $50 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings (my friends know me well) along with gift cards and other assorted stuff.  My gift to myself is our Alaskan fishing trip this summer.

"Why is it that whenever you walk into a spiderweb, you're suddenly an expert in Kung-Fu?"
Email View Profile   IP Logged
GaryP
Platinum Member

Reply #4 - May 1st, 2013, 9:43am

happy birthday dude. lol... late. Hell I was there any way. looks like you made out.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print